Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Flowers at Midnight




If you have read my blog at all you know that I am a fan of artbeads.com. It isn't just because I'm a design partner either. I was a fan well before that for their customer service, reasonable shipping and all of the lovely beads. Being a design partner I do get to take part in all there themed challenges. The last challenge I received goodies from was the one for Swarovski crystals. I got to indulge in all sorts of lovelies, bi-cones and rounds in every color of the rainbow to choose from. While I picked many different colors the garnet used in this piece are my absolute favorites. The pictures truly do not do them justice. Their colors are rich, deep and pure. I'm hopelessly addicted and have used them in two other pieces in addition to this one. I'll be ordering them soon as I am down to my last few. I've found that I can't be without them.


I received product for the purpose of reviewing. Opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by any form of compensation.

No comments: