Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Green Glass

I found these green glass squares on "black Friday". I didn't do the whole, big shopping bit. I just went out for a bit with my sister in law. As she is recovering from surgery we took it easy. She is just getting into beading so we decided to peruse the local Michael's.
Unfortunately I could only find one strand, and with a broken piece to boot. I still couln't resist. But due to the amount that I had no other choice could be made but a choker. Even without earrings to match this one sold just as quickly as the others. I hope Claudia enjoys wearing it as much as I enjoyed making it.

1 comment:

IzzyGumbo said...

This is just beautiful! I took a look at your site again and just love the new wallpaper here! Very holiday! I added your blog to my fave links - hugs and have a wonderful day! Hey I don't know either if you've joined us on JewelryGeeks.com but please do if you haven't. Its a wonderful jewelry community and the people are just great - I've been a member only a month but just love it there.
Susan.
http://perfectlytwistedjewelry.blogspot.com/