Not so long ago I was lucky enough in my internet wanderings to stumble on Witch Hollow Primitives. I complimented her work, that I LOVE, never dreaming of the email exchanges to follow. Over time she has become my BEST friend. Not only is she one of the most talented artists out there, she is also one of the BEST people I have ever been blessed to know. I would encourage anyone to click on her link above and check out her blog, and various other sites. You won't be disappointed. Thank you Heather, for the award - you flatter me. I love you, big.
In the spirit of this award I am going to pass it on to another fellow blogger who has always been very kind to me and is fantastically talented herself. Please click on the link below and do not be put off by the fact that it does not appear to be in English! Scroll down as she is kind enough to list a translation for those of us who are not linguists. :-)
Sometimes I miss the obvious...like I was supposed to list seven unusual things that I love. Sorry! Here goes:
1. The Full Moon
2. My youngest son telling me things like "My hands smell like dead fish and soap, here smell.."
3. How my older son comes up with nick names and catch phrases for the people close to his heart
4. Parking on the side of the road in Illinois and there are just fields for miles, it's like being at the ocean and staring off into the horizon.
5. Reptiles. Snakes, lizards...anything like that.
6. A small amount of coffee with my cream and sugar.
7. The smell of children fresh from playing outside, especially my own.