Thursday, January 15, 2009

I just never know....


Most of the time buying beads I don't have a set plan. I see a strand, love it for whatever reason and buy them. With this one I loved the smoked glass frames. I got them home with no idea of what I was planning to do. I ended up making this and wasn't even sure that I liked it or that there wasn't a better way to show them off. Shows you what I know..it sold the first day I had it out. I hope you enjoy it Miss.B...it's going to look great on you.

4 comments:

Kokopelli said...

I know that feeling. I'm not sure about a piece, think about taking it apart and redo it and then.....it is sold the next day. You never know what people like.

Betty BeadBug said...

Exactly! I don't know if it is because the piece wouldn't be my personal taste or if I am just judging to critically...? It's a puzzle. I don't ever know for sure what people will end up liking. :-)

Christina J. said...

I think I buy most of my beads without having any plan for them. But I also think that means I buy too many because I'm always thinking I should have more, "just in case." But, it pays off when I sit down, have no idea what to make, and am inspired by what I have!

boo said...

I'm not surprised it sold right away. Your work is always good, and we're all our own worst critics. ^_^